By listing a product for sale on Collectors.Ltd you understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the products you list for sale, including any required labels and warnings. Collectors.Ltd assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labeling, or content of your listings.
The following items are prohibited from our platform:
Collectors.Ltd prohibits the sale or promotion for sale of counterfeit products. Counterfeit goods contain a trademark or logo that is identical to or substantially indistinguishable from the trademark or logo of another. They mimic the brand features of the product in an attempt to pass themselves off as a genuine product of the brand owner.
Collectors.Ltd wants to help keep people safe both online and offline, so we don’t allow the promotion of products that cause damage, harm, or injury.
By selling on Collectors.Ltd, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information about your business.
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Ensure your shop content, such as any text, photos or videos used to represent yourself, your shop or your listings, abide by Collectors.Ltd’s policies
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos. You are using your own photographs or video content — not stock photos, artistic renderings.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Collectors.Ltd.
- Not engage in fee avoidance.
- Not create duplicate shops or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) for the purpose of shilling, manipulating search or circumventing Collectors.Ltd’s policies.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for Collectors.Ltd’s review. Collectors.Ltd may remove any listings that violate our policies.
Meeting Service Level Standards
As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Level Standards. Collectors.Ltd may reach out to you if your shop fails to meet Collectors.Ltd’s Seller Service Level Standards. Read more here.
By selling on Collectors.Ltd, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
- Respond to Messages in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, Collectors.Ltd can help through our case system. Read about your rights and responsibilities regarding cases here.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
Sellers may be charged for using some of Collectors.Ltd’s services. There are fees associated with listing, selling, advertising, and certain other Collectors.Ltd products and features.
Being a Member of the Collectors.Ltd Community
At Collectors.Ltd, everyone is expected to treat fellow members of the Collectors.Ltd community with respect. As a seller, you have additional responsibilities to safeguard personal information and communicate promptly with buyers in order to provide a great customer experience.
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Collectors.Ltd, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like listings, Messages, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing;
- Graphic, obscene, or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
With Collectors.Ltd Messages, you have the ability to communicate directly with your buyers or other Collectors.Ltd members. Messages are a great way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or an order.
Messages may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
- Exchanging personal contact, financial or other information for the purposes of evading the checkout process on Collectors.Ltd, including phone number, address, email, social media handles, external URLs, instructions for money transfer, etc.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Collectors.Ltd. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via Collectors.Ltd Messages to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Maliciously clicking on a competitor’s Promoted Listings ads in order to drain that member’s advertising budget, also known as “click fraud.”
- Creating or using an independent buyer account to maliciously upvote another shop’s negative reviews in order to position those reviews more prominently.
Forums and Teams are public spaces provided by Collectors.Ltd where sellers can connect, but there are communication standards that must be followed. More information can be found in the Collectors.Ltd Community Policy.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via Collectors.Ltd Messages and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises. All cancellations are subject to our Cancellation Policy.
European Union Right of Withdrawal Buyers in the European Union (EU) may be entitled to a 14-day “right of withdrawal” after receiving an item, during which they may return an item for any reason. The details of this right vary by EU member state. The right of withdrawal may not apply to certain items like custom items or perishable goods. Rights with respect to digital items vary by EU member state.
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding shipping, cancellations, returns, and exchanges. Please familiarize yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
Feedback, Disputes and Your Success
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on Collectors.Ltd. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and a photograph of their purchase.
On the rare occasion you receive an unfavorable review, you can reach out to the buyer or, if the review is less than 3 stars, leave a response.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain graphic, mature, or obscene language or imagery, or any content that is subject to our mature content policy;
- Contain hateful or derogatory language or imagery, or any content that is subject to our Anti-Discrimination and Hate Speech Policy;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Collectors.Ltd or a third party;
- Contain threats, harassment, or extortion;
- Include shilling or otherwise falsely inflate a shop’s review score; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
Collectors.Ltd’s Site Support Case System
The Case system is how order disputes are resolved at Collectors.Ltd. We ask buyers to contact sellers directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a case on Collectors.Ltd. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to Messages from your buyers. However, sometimes a case may be necessary, and Collectors.Ltd will work with you and the buyer to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item (for more information on how we define these terms, click here). You must respond to any open cases within three days or the time frame noted by Collectors.Ltd in the case. Collectors.Ltd may request your assistance in resolving a case opened against your shop. Collectors.Ltd reserves the right to escalate a case early for circumstances such as seller inactivity, harassment, refusal of service, case manipulation, and undermining the integrity of the case system.
By using Collectors.Ltd’s case system, you understand that Collectors.Ltd may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members. If Collectors.Ltd determines that an item is not as described, you will be required to refund the order, including original shipping and return shipping.
Your Seller Account and Collectors.Ltd’s Terms
In order to keep Collectors.Ltd safe and improve our Services, we may take actions that limit the visibility of your shop, listings or ads, or that impact your payment account. In the event a shop sees unusual order activity, or we otherwise believe that your actions or shop may result in buyer disputes, chargebacks, increased risk of fraud, counterfeiting, or other claims, Collectors.Ltd may take actions such as limiting visibility of your account, or placing restrictions or reserves on your payments account, in accordance with our Terms of Service, including this Policy and our Collectors.Ltd Payments Policy. When appropriate and permitted by law, Collectors.Ltd will communicate information to the affected seller about the issue.
In the event a shop sees an unusual spike in orders, particularly in a high demand category, a shop may see an increase or decrease in its search ranking. Often, if a shop sees an increase in fulfilled orders and good reviews, this may result in higher visibility and search rank. However, sometimes a rapid increase in orders can reduce visibility.
In addition, we may limit the visibility of listings or ads in the interest of keeping Collectors.Ltd safe, and improving our Services. For example, listings or ads may have decreased visibility because they include terms that represent a prohibited item or based on third party policies. These listings or ads may also be restricted from appearing in one or more features of the Collectors.Ltd Services. While these listings or ads may have limited visibility, they are still discoverable in search.
If Collectors.Ltd has reason to believe you, Your Content, or your use of the Services violate our Terms, including this Seller Policy, we may deactivate Your Content or suspend or terminate your account (and any accounts Collectors.Ltd determines is related to your account) and your access to the Services. Sellers in the European Union can see more information here. Generally, Collectors.Ltd will notify you that Your Content or account has been suspended or terminated, unless you’ve repeatedly violated our Terms or we have legal or regulatory reasons preventing us from notifying you.